Read more about the highlights here.
Vea el video en español.
The 2,000 plus members covered by the new CBA are part of the Central Janitorial Collective Agreement and employed at Toronto locations by:
- Alpine Building Maintenance
- Bee Clean Building Maintenance
- C&W Services (formerly Unicco/DTZ)
- Commercial Cleaning Services (formerly Koprash)
- Compass Canada
- Hallmark Housekeeping Services
- And Magic Maintenance
This agreement sets the stage for negotiations for close to an additional 700 union members. Talks are currently taking place or will begin shortly with about a dozen other cleaning companies, including:
- Lexus Cleaning
- Miracle Maintenance
- Smart Cleaning